Henderson Detention Center Inmate Search
Finding a person who has been arrested can be a laborious task, especially if you don’t know what jail they are being held in.
Luckily, if you have a friend or loved one who has been arrested in Las Vegas, we have an uncomplicated way of finding them!
Our bail bondsmen will guide you on how to use the Henderson Detention Center inmate search tool, as well as other inmate search tools.
We will help you search through inmate listings by name, which is a very straightforward process.
Contact our Las Vegas bondsman at (702) 333-2663 or complete the contact form below for assistance!
Requirements For Looking Up Inmates
When searching for an inmate, one should have the inmate ID, case number, and the first two (2) letters of the inmate’s last name on hand.
If you don’t have the inmate ID or case number, call us right away, and we’ll help you obtain them.
When doing your search, keep in mind that the detention center’s database may not be updated. Sometimes there is a delay between the booking process and the update of the database.
In the event that you hit a snag, we’ll be here to assist you.
Online Inmate Search
Every jail in Las Vegas has its own online database that you can access.
- If you need to look for an inmate at the Henderson Detention Center, use the Henderson Jail inmate search (opens a new window).
- For Clark County Detention Center inmate search, use the CDCC inmate search here (opens a new window).
- If you believe that your loved one is detained at North Las Vegas Community Correctional Center, use the City of North Las Vegas Corrections inmate search (opens in a new window).
My Search Yielded Zero Results. What Now?
You may not be seeing results if the detainee’s fingerprints have not been taken yet. If this is the case, their record will not be available online.
If you run into this issue, we can help. Call us anytime. We operate 24 hours a day.
Can’t Locate An Inmate Who Is Under The Age of 18?
Please keep in mind that most, if not all, inmate databases have restrictions. You cannot access information regarding protective custody inmates and those who are under 18 years old.
How To Request Access To The Inmate Watch List?
Searching for an inmate in Henderson Detention Center can be frustrating, especially if you don’t know how to navigate the inmate database.
To make your search easier, you can send in a request to the center to notify you once the inmate’s information becomes available.
Found Your Loved One, What To Do Next?
If you or someone you know has been arrested, the first step is to find out where they are being held. Once you have located the inmate, the next step is to help them post bail.
Lightning Bail Bonds offers fast and reliable bail bonds in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We understand that the legal system can be confusing and overwhelming, so we are here to help. Our team of experienced professionals will work diligently to get your loved one released from custody as quickly as possible.
Contact us today for more information.
Why Work With Us?
There are several reasons why we might be the right fit for you.
- We have years of experience and can expedite your bail bond.
- We are highly experienced and can guide you through the entire bail bond process.
- We do lightning fast bail bonds. In fact, we can post bond for you within an hour of receiving your information.
- We have flexible payment plans available, which makes paying your bail bond premium a whole lot easier.
- We are local to Las Vegas. You can visit our office near downtown anytime at 629 S Casino Center Blvd Suite 1, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- We are always available. As a 24/7 bail bond agency, we provide support for you when emergencies happen.